Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MIA Again!

I know, I know...I really need to get back with the program!

Two brief updates:

I am moving to a new salon effective September 1, so things have been busy as I have been getting ready for that. I am really excited about this move...I think it will be a great thing for me and all of my curly friends. I will be able to do more curly-type events and have more control over the process, so I am over-the-moon happy.

If you haven't seen the pictures of the Lake Worth road show LCLF did on August 9, stop by and give them a look. We had a lot of fun, did some amazing hair, and are potentially planning to head back down again in the next few months. We have another road show in mind for November that I am very excited about, and I will keep you posted as plans are solidified.

Out for now...wish me luck!

No comments: